8.12.09

The Gray Family - Salt Lake Family Photography

During the Thanksgiving holiday I was also excited to take my sister-in-law's family portraits.  She had been driving all over Boise trying to find a good location before I got there and she succeeded in finding THE most beautiful barn - EVER!

Photobucket

And even though it was cold (am I sensing a trend in the latest sessions?) we got there right at that amazing hour when the sun is setting and the light is so golden and beautiful - ripe for light flares!

Photobucket

And here is her cute oldest son.  He's such a fun nephew - always asking questions and telling stories.  I have a soft spot in my heart for talkers since I can never stop talking myself!

Photobucket

And here is her adorable little girl.  She has the tiniest little munchkin voice that never gets old to hear.  It's like little tinkling bells.  I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

More of that beautiful red barn.  The owners were so kind to let us come and take pictures there.  It really was like the barn of my dreams.  Thanks goodness my brother-in-law Bryce has guts of steel because I was too timid to want to go to someone's back door(they weren't answering the front door) to ask for permission!

Photobucket

And here the the adorable baby of the family.  Such a handsome boy and always so smiley and happy.  What a doll.  And how about those eyes, eh?

Photobucket

I always love taking family portraits of family but especially when they work so hard to find great locations. Thanks, Laura and Bryce!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathy said...

wow - those kids are adorable!!! these are great pictures - good work, megan.