5.12.09

The Arntsen Family - Utah Valley Family Photography

This is my cool cousin and his family.  He lives in Boise and I was there for the Thanksgiving holiday.  I realized on my way to see him and to take these that I hadn't seen him in almost a dozen years.  First of all, we should see each other more often and secondly, I don't feel old enough to have not seen someone in that long that I saw in college!  Anyhow,  even though it was a chilly day in Boise we found this cool deserted farm and the sun was golden.  I love them!

Photobucket

I always wanted a redhead - I love them!
Photobucket

And this little gal was just the funniest thing! She was soo expressive and silly plus really cute. Everything a photographer dreams of!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And her older sister was so sweet. Right away I could tell she is one of those children that is a blessing to their mom because they are so sweet and helpful.

Photobucket

And here we have the oldest son - who was also a lot of fun. Don't you love that middle shot of him? So cute and genuine.
Photobucket

I was loving the light so much I made mom and dad get over into it. Isn't it pretty?
Photobucket

Also, my cousin's father-in-law was in town for the holiday so he came along. I was a big supporter of it because with such a distimct cool look like he's got I was itching to take some images of him.
Photobucket

So thanks, Peder & Samantha - I'm so glad we could meet up! Let's not let another dozen years pass before we do it again.

No comments: