22.11.09

Something a little different...

So I have this amazingly cool brother and he's in a band called The Archer's Apple. And they are really really good. Like a lot of local bands sound like several talented people playing instruments at the same time - but his band sounds like music - like really good music. I'm obviously a proud sister. Well, after forgetting my camera at the last show and hating myself the whole time, I made up for it by bringing it this past weekend at a really great show...here goes!

This is Sadye Price & she played first. And she is super good. Like, I could listen to her sweet songs all day. And isn't she a doll?

Photobucket

This was a house show and it was packed - but that was good because it was super cold outside so all of those warm bodies made it nice and cozy inside. And you can see my husband in the bottom right corner.

Photobucket

And here they are rockin out - I love the motion blur going on here...

Photobucket

And here's my cute brother. He is the youngest of 6 kids and so he's gotten A LOT of advice from a bunch of overprotective siblings - but he's taken it in stride and become the nicest boy who also happens to play the guitar really really well.

Photobucket

And here's Seth and he is also ubertalented. He has amazing songwriting ability. I love it. And once again notice the cool motion blur...

Photobucket

And here's some random cute indie girl whose picture I stole along with another of the crowd:

Photobucket

And Drew Danburry finished the night out but we had to leave before he played. I had heard his music before but never live so I was bummed but we have four kids at home and had to get back to the babysitter. He is rumored to be the nicest guy on the face of the planet.

Photobucket

All in all it was a great time and it brought me back to my college days. And I was fun to take some pictures that were a little different than what I normally do. Thanks, Weston!

No comments: