26.1.09

H & J are in love!

Truly - I love to photograph people in love. I can't help but have some of their giddiness rub off on me and remind me of the days when I was falling in love with my husband. And really, these guys were good - even though it was cold and rainy and there was a lot of mud and more - they didn't let it stop their beautiful smiles! Thanks for letting me be a part of your happiness!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say this next picture is one of my favorite images ever. It was at the end of our shoot when it was raining so much we had to seek shelter in a shed. And naturally they were still lovey and close and I was able to capture a great moment. It just seems to convey such happiness and hope. It makes me think of days spent together with the one you love - working hard and building a life together...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tyan said...

LOVE!!!! These are so awesome, that second one is A - MAZ - ING. Love it. Moondoggie totally rocks my world.

Kathy said...

megan - those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! wow - very nice. i wish i had you around when i was getting married!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the second one...such a beautiful fresh moment.